10 November 2009

Oh my

Well I have lot of thoughts in my head. Like I have two very dear friends. They are talking every day, every night. They just have to talk. It's like something you need to have. Like addiction. They are talkign more to each other than the one they are dating. So they have internet relation. Well none of them would never admit it but it really is so. Believe me I know :D

Second main thing I'm thinking is about someone who are living in Hawaii. There is one guy. I was the one who made him smile over many years, one who cared and really loved him (so I know internet relations ;) ) and then there is that girl living there. She is 17 she don't have parents and have difficult life. So this guy took her to his place to take care of her. And she just made him choose her. Before when I said to stop talking with him because it hurts he said that it's not fair. HE made choice and he want to talk with me. Even when he never have possibility to see me he loves me. And then this girl wanted to hang herself. Or well with that she made him to choose her. Well ok she need him more than I do but still. I hate manipulating. It's not right for that guy. Well if he is happy it's ok but still. That made me kind of hate that girl. I have wished her better hang herself than done this. I'm mean I know. It's not like me at all. But it's just how I'm feeling right now. So I'm sorry. But just what that all made me feel. Many days with tears on my eyes many night without sleeping. Just being hurt because how she made him to choose ... it's not right.
Anyway I'm out of thoughts right now so Enjoy ;)
Much hugs.

No comments: