06 March 2009

Some sentences from Joyce Meyer

*Before your life gonna change, your attitude gonna change.
*You should joy joy and be glad in Him.
*You got to be positive when you feel negative.
*I am God's child and He is pleased with me!
*Everything what God has made is good. God made me so I am good.
*I have been made right in God.
*Come to me and I will do you good
*To me and trough me. (Thing what comes to me is going trought me)
*I can't have bad day when I am full of joy!
*I am one thing and my do is catching up my who.
*I am tired to be tired.
*I want you to get your expect out of the back of the closet because I'm going to do some powerful things in your life but if you dont expect me to do them, you wont get them.
*If you are negative, God will send things back to Heaven what He is ment to you.
*Hope is close relative to faith. You can't have faith if you don't have hope.
*God is not limited!
*Something good is going to happen to you.
*No matter what Satan takes away from you, He can't take away your hope if you don't give it to him.
*We don't always know when God is coming but we sure know when He has been here.
*We need to be Holy Spirit filled bulldogs. When we get something we don't let it go.
*You can't have hope when you have negative attitude.
*Consistency is key to victory!

No comments: