19 October 2011

Hei hei people.
I just watched one nature movie about earth. It was amazing. Made me think about the life and God's work. It's amazing how He has put everything in work. Even though yeah thanks to global warming some animals are going to die but still all this world, nature everything it's just amazing.
I'm going around here in Ireland, looking those cliffs and roads and landscape and I'm amazed by all those differences about two countries. And well no need to point out my brother's church. I just absolutely love it. LOVE IT! It's mainly black people and it's real. They are serving living God not just some religious stuff.
And all those castles, old houses, fortresses in Ireland makes me wish to move here.
But I wanna come back by 18th November when they have women's conference here. Need to pray and see maybe I can come... For weekend. Would be great.
Love you all... have fun. Hugs, kisses <3

No comments: