26 November 2011

Feelings...moods...stuff

My head has been sooo messed up lately. I have so many great friends around me but I just close myself in. I try to be alone as much as possible and don't wanna see anyone. I mean I don't mind to be 1:1 with some friends but when i have already 3-4 people around me I get kind of messed up.
My mind is also bit messed up because I can't understand do I or who I like. There are couple guys in my life and I'm not sure what I feel for them. They are both very important to me and make me feel great and awesome. But it shouldn't matter... I won't let mhyself feel anything like that. They all are too important for let it get messed up.
Anyway I have had so much free time now without facebook. I got 2 works done for school now I just need to finish my scarf and socks and need to get done some tests. I enjoy my life but I'm really thinking to dissapear for week. I thought to tell it just to my teacher and just go somewhere for a week... Well I'll see how things go. I need to get all in order first.
Anyway I ran out of thoughts now.... Will write later.
Love you all.
Hugs, kisses!!!

No comments: