18 September 2011

My interesting life

Hei hei people.

Who doesen't know then I collapsed in middle of my knitting class last Wednesday. It's kind of weird cause everything was ok. I didn't feel bad I was just eating about 30 min before and was having fun. No stress nothing and then just collapsed. I was uncouncious for several minutes and when I woke up it was such mess I didn't understand anything. It's was creepy for myself. I had difficults of breathing and I was shaking. They called ambulance and they took me to hospital to take some tests. All tests showed that everythign is ok and I don't have any problems. But now 4 days later I still feel so so weak that it isn't normal so I thought to call my doctor to send me to take some specific tests to be totally sure.

My life in Räpina is awesome. I have such an amazing friends in here. Like own small family. I so love them all. We have about 7 people in the group. Cooking together, going to store, walking. 5 are from 1st year and then 2nd and 3rd year. They know I'm totally afraid of dentists. So they all promised to come to hold my hand when I go. Awww they are sooo sweet I totally love them all. But I think they all can't come in. So I need to choose. And that reminds me I need to put dentist appointment. I sooooo don't wanna do it cause already thinking of it makes me panic. CRAZY. I'm not normal. hehhe.

Yesterday I came to dormitory. Didn't wanna stay home longer. And it was soooooo lonely here without any friends and cold. But it was also ok. I had some peace and rest. Even though I was missing my dorm family. So today I woke up and got ready to go to church by 1pm. I promised to help to do children event there. I took one friend from bus station who just arrived before that and took him with me to the church. He did like it. It was fun. Some singing, prayers, preaching was kind of childish cause we had lot of kids there. Later we had great soup, and interesting...hmmm pancakes...  Then we had some handicraft and dances with kids. It was fun.

Now I'm back in my room. Had half of pizza and about to have big cup of tea. Hope you enjoyed my posting.

Love you all!
Hugs, kisses

No comments: