13 September 2011

Soooo about Friday. It was awesome. I didn't have to go to school and still I woke up early... like ummh 8.40. Went downstairs to friend's room. Made him some coffee and sandwitch. Have done it past 3-4 days. It's something what makes me happy. Then later I had oppurtunity to see my Siku who came to visit us and take me and my sister back to Võru. It was great time together... Even though second time she got lost in here... hehhe..
In Võru we had some time and went to eat something. They just opened new fast food place so we went there. Oh my we had fun about how they make those sauces i nthere and stuf... ewwww...

Anyway later I and Elisa went to Taheva. It was soooo great to be back there. Haven't seen those kids for ages. I had to write into the Bible what we gifted them so I had some small time to share soemthgin from my heart too. It was just nice and felt warm there. Those kids have became part of us, our family. That friend to who I make those sandwitches told that he wants to coem with us next time too. I'm only happy about it.


Saturday morning came back to Räpina to meet my sweet sister Tally. She and Marko came here. Marko went to meet his son and I had time to spend with Tally. It was great to see her over such a long time again. She is just so amazing and cute girl. Sent her away and spent my evenign with Kadi at the dorm...Hag some ummmh... fun :D

Sunday mornign I went to 2 churches in Räpina and they already want me to help them in both. One belongs into same group where I'm from and other one is methodist church. Well luckily one starts 10 and second starts 13 and then maybe, probably they are goign to start Alpha courses i nthe evenigns too. Will have some fun.

Anyway now had first day of that week in shcool. Got to knit a lot. And made chocolate cake tonight. Had some fun and well I just love to be with people who make me feel good and who are special to me. I know at least oen will be reading it... I hope cause he asked about my blog ;) You are special to me ;)

Hugs and blessings everyone.. Love you all!

No comments: