08 September 2011

New year, new life

Hei hei people who are still reading my post or waiting to read something. New year has started. I mean school year. I'm in new school about 35 km from my home and livign at the dormitory. People here are awesome. I love my subject - textile and my class is cool too. I just need lot of prayers to be able to finish it. I don't wanna leave that school here and people. I have already started love many of them.
About church and my faith life. I was in worship group on last Sunday. It was awesome. I haven't been in worship for maybe 4 years. I can't explain it all. It was great. Tomorrow maybe I, my sister, 2 friends form school and some other from church are going to the Taheva's orphange place. I have been there ummmh maybe 4 times. Can't remember exactly. I so wanna go. It's awesoem place with great people.
God is doing amazing things in my life. When I was thinkign about school and money stuff and rent I got like really depressed and had no idea how to do manage and then I heard Joyce Meyer's preachign and I understood that only hope what we can have is in God. People may give up on us but God doesen't. People may leave us but God doesen't. People may forgot us but God doesen't. So I understood that I have to trust him in my money and he figures out how things are goign to settle down.
I try to post more often if I have anything. Love you all.!

No comments: