01 January 2013

New year

New year. New life. New people to meet and new things to do. What I expect from a 2013? That I can be with my boyfriend till 2014 and then 2015 and then 2016.... What else... That my life will get new touch, that I could get my relation with God back in order. I hope that my love will grow bigger. I wish that I find enough strength to change. To grow up. I don't want to annoy anyone by my stupid acting, by my stupid sentences or doings. I don't wanna be childish. I want people to like me not to hate me. I want to be the one that everyone look at and think wow she is one amazing person. I want people to see me as great friend and loving woman. I expect to have life what I can enjoy.
You know guys, I never give promises on new years eve. I just wish better year than last one was. I just hope to have better life. At the moment I'm kind of messed up. Don't know why. Just seems like everything is going more messy. So that's why I expect better year. I just expect. Nothing else.
So guys I really recommend take a second, minute or more and think what are you expecting from 2013. More money? Better grades? Love? Friends? Or something else. And what are you willign to give for it to make it work? Love you all. Hugs.

No comments: