10 November 2007

In English little bit

I thought that I have many friends who don't understand Estonian. So I will write very little bit in English.
We were in Uppsala in youth conference. It was awesome. God touched young people in there and youth got saved and these meeting were great. I got rid of many stuffs. God is so awesome. I am so happy that I know Him. One day we went to swim. We had these tickets to go to swimming and that was also great. But the most of that were, that one person from our group got saved. And what made that trip so great was these people with who we went to there. I love you guys. we went to there with two cars so that were 10 young people. I really miss that time.
Then the second thing what I have written here is, that how much I'm missing one guy. Like he is my boyfriend. But he lives quite far away. But still he is the best...umm yeah almost the best thing in my life. God is the best and then comes that guy. I really love him.
But anyway sorry that i have so few text in English. But I wrote here only the most important what i have in Estonian.

No comments: